Online Coaching Program
Organizing is not black and white, it’s not one size fits all. It looks and feels different for every individual. We often see many pictures that show beautiful spaces that are well organized and that can make us feel overwhelmed and wondering why we can’t live that way.
I love to teach how organizing starts with a basic foundation and is built up from there. When you change your habits and create routines you can learn how to stay organized and on top of the clutter. I can help you learn how to keep life more simple.
Below you will find the coaching programs I offer. All of these programs can be done online and remotely. I can help you no matter where in the world you live with support and guidance!
30 Days to Creating Minimalist Habits
What this includes:
- Initial 90 minute consult
- Setting goals and making a plan together
- Weekly action items
- Weekly phone calls and check-ins
- I will hold you accountable
Why this program is for you:
- You will have a life where you are not constantly looking for things
- You will save money
- You will have more time to do the things you love
- You will feel less overwhelmed by “stuff”
One Room Organization Plan
What this includes:
- Assessment form to be completed
- Consult to discuss in further detail what you are hoping to achieve
- A step by step plan created based on your needs
Why is this program for you:
- If you feel overwhelmed and unsure where to start
- The step by step plan will give you the guidance you need
I offer 3 different hourly packages depending on your specific needs. The packages are: 4 hours for $220.00 10 hours for $495 (a 10% discount) 20 hours for $935 (a 15% discount)
These packages are customizable to best fit your needs. They can include any of the services I offer:
-Pre/Post Moving (packing/unpacking)
-Move in/Move out clean
-Taking items away to recycle, donate or dispose of (you don't have to think about it!)
We are Professional Organizers based in Calgary that are here to meet your needs.
This is a partial testimonial from one of my clients and I feel it captures the very essence of why I became an organizer!
" The bringer of joy and light and order. She is the tried and true restorer of serenity, calm, harmony, beauty and peace to your shelter. What Louise does is priceless. Now I have seen how she can set me free"
So why Organize?
Take a minute or two to try this exercise:
Psychology of clutter:
- Jennifer Ford Berry
Brings about a sense of relief and freedom to enjoy the things you love doing.
We offer a free in-house or video consultation to create a custom plan that works just for you.
By changing habits and creating new routines we can stay organized and in control of clutter