Reclaim your space workshop
We are Professional Organizers based in Calgary that are here to meet your needs.
Take a minute or two to try this
Focus on a cluttered area in your home. How do you
feel when you look at this area? Stressed?
Overwhelmed? Depressed? Getting organized will help
you feel better emotionally and physically.
Clutter often starts growing when your energy is low,
such as during the colder months.
Psychology of clutter:
Getting rid of stuff is very hard for us to do. It takes time; it can be very overwhelming, and most of us never know where to start or exactly how to go about it. I happen to love change. However, many people do not like change and you may need help sorting through your clutter. You need a change agent in your life. Face your fear or the shame of someone seeing your cluttered home and call an organizer to help.
– Jennifer Ford Berry
As a Home Organizer based in Calgary, I understand how hard it is to invite a complete stranger into your home and feel like they will judge you.The thing is we don’t judge and we genuinely want to help when people are feeling a little overwhelmed. Whether you are going through a life changing situation, such as moving, divorce, or the death of a loved one or dealing with a busy schedule we can help. Contact us today to arrange your free in-house or video consultation so we can discuss a custom plan that will work just for you.
– Louise Hopkin
How We Help
Virtual Coaching Program
- How do you create that balance? How do you take minimizing to the next level?
- How do you create those minimalist habits? How do you get your family onboard with what your goal is?
- “Unlike the what (the action – how to) which is fairly universal, the nature of WHY is highly individual” (as explained by Joshua Fields, The Minimalists), this is why we created our 30 Days to creating minimalist habits online program. –
- Complimentary 60 minue in house consultation to discuss the details of your project
- Any additional time spent shopping for supplies
- Additional time spent designing layouts and organizing solutions
- Communication up to two weeks after the session
- Arranging appointments with other service providers
- Taking items to consignment
- Hauling trash or donation items after your session
- Initial complimentary 60 minute consult either via Skype or Zoom to discuss the details of your project
- A customized plan for you to implement
- Follow up emails after 7 days and 21 days
- A full list on where to purchase organizing product
This is a partial testimonial from one of my clients and I feel it captures the very essence of why I became an organizer!
– Cheryl Taylor
So why Organize?
The idea behind being organized is to create a calm, relaxing environment for you and your family. This is what we strive to achieve for each client and why we will create a custom plan as all clients are unique and have different requirements and needs.
Did you know that clutter causes you to feel overwhelmed or depressed? It robs you of your energy and steals 50 percent of your storage space. It can make life harder as you have to look longer and dig deeper to find what you are looking for. It takes longer to clean your home and it costs you money because you cant find items that you need and you buy a replacement or you may be paying for storage.
I love to promote the use of doterra oils while de-cluttering and organizing your home. I truly believe that certain oils will help with the emotions that you are going to feel before, during and after letting go of your stuff. Along with this doterra offers a wonderful natural cleaning product that will help minimize the amount of cleaning items you will need in your home. I would love to talk to you more about your needs and what you are looking for from these wonderful oils
Contact me for more information and so you can get your discount when ordering.