CoachingYour Life - Real & Organized Program
Your Life - Real & Organized
In this 10 week program, you will:
- Discover the reason you create clutter and recognize the triggers and you will have the tools to help stop the build up permanently.
- You will get crystal clear on what you are wanting your day to day life to look like with less clutter and being organized.
- You will receive a clear plan that you can follow on how to get to the clutter-free home you desire.
- You will have the skills and understanding once we have finished to continue on having a clutter-free home that is easy to maintain.
How it works:
We will work closely together to curate the perfect action plan for you to implement each week and build on the necessary foundation to create a clutter-free home and life:
- 10 x weekly 1:1 coaching calls – after each call you will have clear action steps and a plan to follow
- Instant access to Reclaim Your Space online course
- Monthly Refresh Your Space Virtual Party (access for 1 year)
- Monthly Q&A calls (access for 1 year)
- Feng Shui Assessment and personalized prescription
- Space clearing energetically mini course
- Private Facebook group where we have challenges and monthly workshops
Pay in Full
$997 (total value over $5,000)
$367 x 3
Working with Louise at the Space Reclaimers was a very positive experience. I had 3 areas she helped me focus on the kitchen, my home office and the bonus room. Louise helped me evaluate the areas, how our family used the space and then sorted through what we needed, and got rid of items we no longer needed and were clutter. She was a delight to work with, she is very friendly and funny too. It felt like spending time with a friend AND at the end our home looked amazing. Thank you so much Louise, I am thrilled with the work we did and am proud of our home.
Team Space Reclaimers were amazing at helping me clear over 28 years of accumulated “stuff” as I transition to a smaller and lower maintainance living space. They were efficient, organized and very professional. They made an initially overwhelming undertaking very manageable. Thank you Louise and Karine!