RECLAIM YOUR SPACE
This is something I have been working on for some time now and am so excited to share with you and help you get to the root cause of why you collect so much stuff and how to let go.
Next course starts April
What you will get at the end of the 4-weeks:
– You will be able to easily make decisions on what brings you joy and what is important to you and your end goal
– Examine how you think about your possessions and the meanings you have assigned to them that might be holding you back.
– Learn the fundamental skills used for organizing
– Create a plan on how to get the whole family on board with your new minimizing and organizing skills.
– You will learn strategies for anticipating and coping with stressors and maintaining your new habits
– PLUS you will have direct access to myself to answer your questions and to guide you along the way, this is not an automated course and we will be working together
– We will have 4 zoom calls where we go over the workbooks and action items that need to be completed for the week. If you miss any of these calls they will be recorded and you will have access to the recording.
I created this with YOU in mind, a space where you can feel safe, secure and where we can be a one-stop shop for all of your minimizing and organizing questions.
We will work together on all the information and experience I have gained over the years and give you the answers to what you need to help YOU!
Because you are so overwhelmed with all of the information from books, Google to Pinterest, trying to figure out what works for you and how to implement it can be more stressful than your stuff!
Until we start creating more time for you
Why would I complete this course?
This course is going to help you discover why you collect so much stuff, how to get the family onboard and discover your processing modality so you can organize to your style. This is so important because you are HIGHLY likely to continue to organize this way because it works for you and your family.
What is the time commitment?
I ask for 1hr commitment each week for you to either attend the Zoom call live or watch the recording. This is when we will go through the workbook and talk about the action items you need to complete by the next zoom call. These action items can take as long as YOU want or need to get the most out of this course.
What if I miss a zoom call?
The Zoom calls will be recorded and you can watch at a later date. If you have questions after the call (which is via your computer) you can send me your questions.
How long will I have access to this course for?
Forever! This is where you get amazing value out of this course. Not only do you get answers to why you collect stuff, create a plan to get your family on board and discover your processing modality so we know the best way for you to organize your home. But if you find yourself sliding back into old habits you can access your course information to get you back on track.
Will you be offering this course again?
We will offer this course only 3 times a year January, May and September with limited enrolment spaces available. If you are reading this then you are thinking about this course – so NOW is the time to act please don’t keep putting it off