RECLAIM YOUR SPACE
You have TOO much stuff! We’ve created a course to help you let it go without all the tears (k, maybe a few)
Next course starts April 15th, 2019
This course is to get to the root cause of WHY you collect “stuff” and to give you the tools on how to deal with this and to prevent it happening again. I liken it to a weed in your garden – if you don’t get to the root cause it will keep coming back – see where I’m going with this?
There will be videos to watch with workbooks and recommend resources to read.
Leave the course with all of this:
– You will be able to easily make decisions on what brings you joy and what is important to you and your end goal
– Examine how you think about your possessions and the meanings you have assigned to them that might be holding you back.
– Learn the fundamental skills used for organizing
– Create a plan of how to get the whole family on board with your new minimizing and organizing skills.
– You will learn strategies for anticipating and coping with stressors and maintaining your new habits
– PLUS you will have direct access to myself to answer your questions and to guide you along the way, this is not an automated course and we will be working together
– You will prioritize why you collect stuff
– Learn your R.E.A.S.O.N why you collect stuff
– Understand your triggers
– Pinpoint your starting point
– Continue to create solutions to overcome your collecting stuff, what your triggers are
– How to get family onboard with minimizing
– Advantages/Disadvantage for acquiring
– Overcoming procrastination
– Learn effective problem-solving skills
– Develop organizing skills
– Learn your personal processing modality
– Create guidelines to help you with minimizing
This will happen throughout the course
– Private 1:1 30min coaching call
– Home Design module with the latest ideas and trends in design
For the first 10 to join you will receive $245 in BONUSES:
Private 1:1 30min coaching call – $95 VALUE
Home Design module – $150 VALUE
Total Extra Value= $245
All this for only $159CAD
I created this with YOU in mind, a space where you can feel safe, secure and where we can be a one-stop shop for all of your minimizing and organizing questions.
We will work together on all the information and experience I have gained over the years and give you the answers to what you need to help YOU!
Because you are so overwhelmed with all of the information from books, Google to Pinterest, trying to figure out what works for you and how to implement it can be more stressful than your stuff!
Until we start creating more time for you
Why would I complete this course?
This course is going to help you discover why you collect so much stuff, how to get the family onboard and discover your processing modality so you can organize to your style. This is so important because you are HIGHLY likely to continue to organize this way because it works for you and your family.
What is the time commitment?
It really depends on how committed you are – you need to make the decision that you will commit to this course and make the most of all the valuable information you will learn.
There will be action items each week to complete to help you move through the course.
How long will I have access to this course for?
Forever! This is where you get amazing value out of this course. Not only do you get answers to why you collect stuff, create a plan to get your family on board and discover your processing modality so we know the best way for you to organize your home. But if you find yourself sliding back into old habits you can access your course information to get you back on track.
Will you be offering this course again?
We will offer this course only twice a year April and October with limited enrolment spaces available. If you are reading this then you are thinking about this course – so NOW is the time to act please don’t keep putting it off