We offer competitive prices for excellent service and value
We work alone or side by side with you to implement the plan
We can organize any room in your house
VIRTUAL COACHING PROGRAM - CREATIMG MIMIALIST HABITS
“Unlike the what (the action – how to) which is fairly universal, the nature of WHY is highly individual” – The Minimalists.
We have created our online coaching program to help you in many different ways. It could be that you need to get the family onboard, you want to create those habits and routines but just not sure where and how to start.
- Initial complimentary 90min consult either via Skype or Zoom
- Goal setting and a plan for you to work towards
- Weekly action items
- Weekly phone calls
- I will hold you accountable
- Base program runs for 30 days
These sessions can be customized to suit your needs, it could be you only need one room in your home minimized and organized or your whole home, you or your parents may be downsizing or moving home we can do pre and post move organizing.
We appreciate and value when clients invite us into their home as we know and understand this is a highly sensitve and personal issue and we offer 100% confidentialy and understanding.
- 60min complimentary consultation
- Any additional time spent shopping for supplies
- Additional time spent designing layouts and organizing solutions
- Communication up to two weeks after the session
- Arranging appointments with other service providers
- Taking items to consignment
- Hauling trash or donation items after your session
VIRTUAL DIY PLANS
- Initial complimentary 60min consultation via Skype to discuss the details of your project
- A customized plan for you to implement
- Follow up emails after 7 days and 21 days to hold you accountable
- List of where to purchase any required organizing produc
Louise is a pleasure to work with! She is a great listener, pleasant and flexible!Karla Gibson
You brought with you a process which allowed me to effectively deal with the mess, clutter and anxiety that comes with having to figure out what really should stay and what should go.Andrea Dam